3D Modellers: Senior & Lead
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our studio is located in the west end of Toronto at the intersection of the vibrant Roncesvalles/ Junction/ Bloor West neighbourhoods. Our company offers room for growth, an excellent live-work balance and artistic challenges on a variety of projects. Our credits include the Resident Evil franchise, Rupture, Hannibal, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
• 5+ years experience as a Senior or Lead Modeller in live-action VFX pipeline.
- Proven ability in modeling and surfacing custom photo realistic 3d props, vehicles and environments.
- Balance atheistic standards and technical requirements to create quality models within a render pipeline.
- Highest proficiency in Maya, Mari, Zbrush and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Nuke, Houdini, MEL and Python are a plus.
- Collaborate with CG Supervisors in planning and creation of assets.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team.
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
- Capacity to thrive in a results-driven pipeline.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- A proven eye for detail, scale and realism.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- A strong resume, demo reel and references.
• Full time and contract work available.
• Salary negotiated depending on skill level and experience.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns.