Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our studio is located in the west end of Toronto at the intersection of the vibrant Roncesvalles/ Junction/ Bloor West neighbourhoods. Our company offers room for growth, an excellent live-work balance and artistic challenges on a variety of projects. Our credits include the Resident Evil franchise, Rupture, Hannibal, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
• 5+ years experience as a Senior or Lead Lighter in live-action VFX pipeline.
- Proven ability to light and render 3d scenes.
- Highest proficiency in Maya, Vray, Mental Ray, Nuke.
- Knowledge of Houdini / Mantra a plus.
- Collaborate with CG Supervisors to establish over-all aesthetics through look dev and R&D.
- Ability to work closely with 3d Artists and Compositors to integrate CG elements.
- Solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
- Capacity to thrive in a results-driven pipeline.
- A proven eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- A strong resume, demo reel and references.
• Full time and contract work available.
• Salary to be negotiated depending on skill level and experience.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, link to your demo reel and breakdowns.