Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
FX Rigger (Crowd)
Work within a collaborative team environment, contributing efficient design, develop, implement techniques and system approaches to create crowd simulations FX shots.
Integrate the techniques and systems into the pipeline flow
- At 2+ years experience in a live-action VFX Environment or Crowd TD with a solid understanding of pipeline flow.
- Rigging skills and experience, creating rigs for motion capture and retargeting motion capture to rigs
- Proficient with Maya’s Human IK system as well as motion builder
- Experience with industry crowd simulation: Houdini, Golaem and rigging for crowds
- Experience with Crowd software or rigging for crowds
- Creative sensibilities with a strong understanding of real world physics
- A strong eye for detail and natural motion
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills
Please send an email to HR10@rsvfx.com with your current status, resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns.
We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.