Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
FX TD Artist (Crowd)
Work within a collaborative team environment, contributing efficient design, develop, implement techniques and system approaches to create crowd simulations FX shots.
Integrate the techniques and systems into the pipeline flow
- At 2+ years experience in a live-action VFX Environment or Crowd TD with a solid understanding of pipeline flow.
- Proficient with some or all of the following: Maya, Dynamics, Houdini FX, MEL scripting, Python, Nuke.
- Experience with industry crowd simulation: Massive, Golaem
- Creative sensibilities with a strong understanding of real world physics.
- A strong eye for detail and natural motion. An ability to make shots look great.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
Please send an email to HR10@rsvfx.com with your current status, resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns.
We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.